Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Short Story Month Is Here

I read recently over at The Best Damn Creative Writing Blog that we have just entered Short Story Month. Well, I suppose I'm a little late, but it's better to jump in late than never.



So welcome to the month dedicated to short stories. What are you doing to celebrate short fiction this month? I'm going to try to read at least one story in each week. I know, I should probably read more, but I'm trying to fit that in with all the other little things in life. My focus is going to be on reading the Hugo Award short fiction nominees. At the moment I'm halfway through Adam-Troy Castro's Arvies. You can read it over at Lightspeed Magazine. I'll try to come back this weekend and leave a little review.

What are you reading right now? Tell the world over at Twitter with the hashtag #ssm2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment