Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays

The end of 2011 is soon here, but that only means 2012 is right around the corner. Soon many people will be making a bunch of New Year's resolutions, so I want to throw mine out there with the bunch. Far too often, this blog has been neglected by me. It's time to fix that. Here it is then, my New Year's resolution: a minimum of two posts each week. That had ought to give us just over one hundred posts in the next year. I'll try as hard as I might to keep that up.

Also, it's Christmas today, so here's to a happy holidays for all of you out there. I hope you are having a great time with friends and family. With these darker winter days, being with loved ones keep the light on the inside going, so get out and socialize.

What are you still doing here? Call up some old friends and let them know you're still around. Go visit your family while you're at it.

So go, get out of here, but be sure to check back here in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment