Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[WoD] Reward Yourself


Well, it looks like there are only about an hour or so left of November for those of us here in the United States, and that means that many of us will be finishing off with NaNoWriMo. For those of you who have finished, or are still rushing towards the finish lines, make sure to reward yourselves for the job you have just completed. It wasn't an easy one. You just wrote up and over 50,000 words in a month. Congratulations! Now go and do something crazy to celebrate. All of you deserve it! Have fun.

As for me, I didn't quite hit my goal, but I had many things pop up. However, I will try it out again next year, and maybe even try it out in the summer for Camp NaNoWriMo. I want to do it, though I just need the time and the energy to be just right. This month was not that for me this year. Heck, I'm still adjusting to being home. At least I was able to get by with publishing a blog post each day. That's something else I've been trying to do for a while as well. But now that November is over, I think I may go back to taking it easy and only posting a couple times a week instead of everyday. This is exhausting, and I'm barely writing anything compared to what must be streaming out of the fingertips from those of you who were able to complete it. Alright, well, I'm out for the night. See all of you in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment