Friday, April 8, 2011

Life's Steadfast Synchronicity

(Here's a little thing that I wrote up quickly for yesterday's writing prompt over at Creative Copy Challenge. I can't believe I almost forgot to post this. The words in bold were the words of the day.)


Life, it can really be a silly thing. I find that mine is often intertwined with drama andhappenstance. No, I don’t want to say it’s meaningless. Just the raw nature of life itself is harsh. Is it fate? Are we really destined for this? No, and that is just one of the many flaws. There is a steadfast synchronicity between destiny and our will. We can will for some of the worst things in life, but be destined for the greatest, but likewise, we can will for the best things in life, but be destined for the worst. I prefer the middle ground and meeting somewhere in the middle. Lately I have been floating down destiny’s river, but soon I think it will be time to come ashore and walk on dry land for a while. I’ll call it the Exodus With My Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment