Sunday, November 13, 2011

[WoD] Brighten Up Your Day


Are you starting to feel a little blue or is all the writing you are now doing for NaNoWriMo getting putting you under the weather? I have some advice for you then. Try to dress yourself and your environment up in bright colors. Yes, that's right. Brighten up your day with bright colors wherever you go. I was feeling a little blue yesterday because I was wearing darker colors, but today with these bright orange shirts I'm wearing, I am feeling quite lively.

So give that a try. Change your computer's wallpaper to a bright color that flashes out to your eyes. It might spark something deep inside your psyche that you didn't even know was there and could give you that extra inspiration you were previously looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment