Monday, November 14, 2011

[WoD] Jump Around!


We're in the middle of November now, and that means some of us have started hitting that rough patch and now we're losing steam fast. That's why I've been putting up as many of the energy helping posts as I can. I know I'm losing steam, so there's bound to be others out there with me.

Anyways, here's a little bit of advice for today. Jump around. I know I've said you should change your body position earlier this month, but now I want you to get up and shake your body. It'll loosen you up a little bit and get you a pinch of added crazy to get some of that writing that needs to get done... done.

If you find yourself slowing down for some odd reason that you can't fathom, try standing up and hopping up and down a couple of times. It'll get some of the blood flowing through your body and get a little bit more going up to your brain. That way the brain can get the tasty food you're eating for it.

Just get up and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment